CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Simply Kebodohan.


Bet you, the other, wouldn't dare talk to my face. So I.. did the honor. Did you catch my words? Or was I too soft that you couldn't hear me?


The sight of notebooks and workbooks, on the table vertically laid across mine, are overwhelmingly phenomenal. There's this invisible puppy tail bearing the word "procrastinator", that is wagging happily where time is, unfortunately, not of the essence. It's growing (or pretty much sits the same) and shows no imminent signs of diminishing. Shame on you would be the best remark for that.


I'm far from being a model example here. I.. can get sued for this. It's the students chance to pounce on me if they want to. Or.. that's if they're smart enough to notice.

Underlying message here: Procrastination is definitely a sin if NOW is possible.


That's what you get when you get too easy with yourself.

2 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

Hi Tina,

Haih, I also have the procrastination talent oh! And it's sharpening day by day! how that? haha! :)

Lorena said...

Hi Aims!

LOL! Haiya, I also don't know la this. I think that's the one talent that most people have without putting much effort on those blades.

:P