CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

bring it on!


Whoa.. I definitely didn't see that coming. So the story goes.. the outer layer has finally become transparent.

Whipee!! Today's entry is my 99th post!! Say duh if you want. Still got a long way to go before another 9 takes its position on the right. Randomly thinkin' of a lil' celebration of my own when the day comes. Hmm.. a rich chocolate cake would do with, perhaps, the mathematical subtraction of 1000 - 1 as part of the deco on the face of that cake. hehe

Now, bringing in the chorus part:

"Rejoice.. rejoice.. and again I say rejoice"

Okay, obviously today's beat of the day is a little notched up. Gosh, I need to be feeling this way a little more often for sanity's sake.

Here's to a tweak of delight that I'd like to throw in. Get soaked y'all!



0 left footprints: