CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

-i'll "title" you later-


Dang. Now, I have to deal with you. Can't you just stay put to where you belong?

I had a gracious graceful fall on my way down the hanging bridge earlier. After quickly getting myself recomposed, I tried playing it cool. Then I started thinking, "Nah, I think it didn't look too bad" and all that kind of nonsense to psyche myself into believing that no one noticed or that I was being all Matrix and all (you know.. the cool way). But haha.. of course you got some attention. That white 4WD pick-up truck was in the perfect position right at that moment and the whoever-s that were in it got to see the solo performer in action. Plus, I do recall another civilian in a red T (or was it actually blue???) at one of the shopping blocks which was focused on what seems to be, me.

Get real. If I had another me, and I saw the me that I'm blogging about, I would definitely go, "Oooh.. she slipped, alright."

I can start 1) using the mildly profane word damn repeatedly or 2) throwing blame on a few things: the rain, the exhausted rubber soles of my slippers, my walking pace, etc for the fate that crossed my path.

The only thing that brings my face upwards as a sign of thank you is.. I didn't land on my butt. Had that happened, my ego would have been terribly bruised.

So there you go.. a story to be well remembered for the eyes which have read.

3 left footprints:

daronloo said...

you should've stood up and started waving and blowing kisses

:P

Unknown said...

plis ok dayz, u think everyone is as shameless as u ah? :p

Lorena said...

daron: dang..that didn't cross my mind..i missed out on all the Monroe action! :P

shimona: LOL!