CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Thanks


Won't you be all the more pleased getting that more personal invitation from someone when it's really not that necessary at all? Whether I got that invitation or not, I already made up my mind to make myself present (the thank you still stays though). Tonight will be the first time I'll be attending the program since I moved out.

Vespers.

Having not attended for the many previous vespers, does gradually build a sort of guilty feeling, now that I'm just about a stone's throw away from the meeting place. No more excuses 'cause that word has now somewhat become illegal. Oh well, I'm no angel here. Anyway, there are a few firsts that happened this week. One of it - attending midweek vespers prayers for the first time. I'm not sure whether I did it out of duty, motive, guilt, or that I was simply moved by some divine force.

Firsts - they can be either pleasant, ordinary
(almost), or disastrous. I've had a share of all three this week.

Now.. what clothes to dress myself in? This shouldn't give me a headache. Neat and clean.. I'll try focusing on that instead.

Camera. That's the one thing I'll be mentioning now and then. Quite frankly, I feel slightly crippled without a decent one. Now, now.. I won't go on ranting and raving about it. Today's post was supposed to be short. But now.. it's not. ish~

Tra la la la la.. let the sound of music entertain me this evening for it's not called, "A Musical Rendezvous of Praise" for nothing.

Sing to me you little symbols of music.

A warm Sabbath greeting goes to all and anyone who feels it too. :)

2 left footprints:

Lola said...

wellll.....you go girl...;P

Lorena said...

waaa..those words memberikan saya semangat la!

:P