CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

May You Stay ~


Thank God.. and.. it doesn't really matter.
So.. once more. Why'd I have to be first?
A brief battle of gazes.. I think, I do.
What a surprise.. a request? Or am I wrong?

Last night, just before 10 p.m., I found myself on the passenger seat next to the driver's. This was an unexpected call and I had not fully anticipated it until I got that invitation... "Come". I jumped at the offer and quickly returned to my apartment to get changed (I was at the school by the way).

My... the airport at Terminal 1 has a much fresher look since I last saw it and changes are still under progress. I've been going to AirAsia's airport way many more times than this one. That explains why I was a bit sakai to see this transformation.

Within the interiors...

We waited, and waited even more. For the most part of it, I kept on seeing these Koreans approaching those auto sliding doors, who were then in search for other fellow Koreans, waiting for them with papers in hand that were stretched out so that the vital info on it got the needed attention. The sight of them got me thinking, "What gets these people so attracted to Sabah?"

Anyway...

After much patience, the waiting moments finally dissolved. She came in sight and my... we couldn't be happier. :)

Now, she came with bags of course, but... she also came with this.


No, not the boy in white...


But this tall handsome box here. Tadaa!!

Now... guess what it is.

8 left footprints:

Jules said...

i know, i know! double bass? heehehhe! :D

Hobbit Wife said...

pa tu? *points with index finger*

Lola said...

and so when you guys saw "that thing" it was like "wow"!!!

Lorena said...

jules: ha! i know you knew it from jay :P

aims: cute la..that part, *points with index finger* makes me think of a small girl asking some grown-up a question. that tall thing, by the way, is a double bass. haven't had a look at it yet though but i will soon enough. hehe ;)

lola: true that la..only "wow" kasi eja "waaaaaaa"..asia punya version bah. :P

Hobbit Wife said...

my goodnett!! hebat oh!

Jules said...

hihihih..no lahh...you told me she's bringing over a double bass kan? :D

Unknown said...

DOUBLE BASS!!?!?!?!?!??! COOL!!!

Lorena said...

aims: yups..wonder who's going to play it.

jules: haha! i think i forgot that i told you..bikin koyak muka only :P

sheez: exactly shimona..hehe :))