CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Curve Me a Smile :)


The tone of that news made me boiling inside. NO. Not again. After all that, I know.. I don't want to let it go.. not yet. By the way, can I say, "Never"??


I'm going grocery shopping not too long from now. And, a big Y A Y to that!! I bet if I had RM500 cash with me right now, I can burn that all up later. Ok then, let me lower it by half. Or still, another half from that. I'm telling you, whenever I pass by those shelves at the supermarket (I'm talking of those big supermarkets fat with a variety of this and that), I am wishing every second deep inside, that I could buy every bottle of spice/herb, or every packet of this and that, etc... Haih, for stock ma.

Call me a spender who plays it big (too bad I'm far from earning big) and I'll say, yes. 'Cause you know what? It's just numbers playing in my head.

"Daydreamer spender". Does that make any sense?

Never mind.

2 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

spicesss?? you this...cook alone alone only...post labah wat you cook. so all of us can salivate together! :) enjoy your sabbath tina! :)

Lorena said...

haha! no bah that aims..i not yet expert in cooking la..i practice2 first la ya..then after confident and no more shy2, i post some pictures..hehe :)