CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Scrap off that outer layer, dear.


You've turned one year old in my hands, Lady Morgan, and too bad, that on this day, you still had to fall because of me.Oops.

I've noticed that lately, I'm becoming a little more sharp with my words as a t - - ch - r. Definitely not the kind of tone that st - d - nts would be keen on tuning in to. But you know what? Being all nice and holding myself from firing up that tone of voice in the cl - ssr - - m setting, just doesn't seem to work. I tried doing that for a full two months and unfortunately, the last strand of patience have gone up in flames. The only meaningful sense that I can come up with for my failure is, I started off at the wrong pace when I got myself into this pr - f - ss - - n. Consistency was lacking. Therefore, them to take me seriously, was unlikely to happen even in the form of imagination.

Here's the thing - I respect my st - d - nts, and I don't need to fake that one bit because I mean it, but also... if they start swelling up their heads, acting up as if I'll never take any serious action, then... sorry to say, they thought me wrong. They'll have to deal with a little extra special treat from me. Now, sprinkle that with a little sarcasm.

I've decided to lighten up only when I can start trusting them enough to behave and act like what they came to sch - - l for...

b e i n g

a

s t u d e n t
.



Me, on a Sunday morning of yesterday.


The clutter is meant for a compliment.

And I say, amen, to that.

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

like the hair

Unknown said...

Love ur facial expression :)