CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This Damp Air


We're talking potential...but where is it?? Why?? Don't let it go to waste. Please.
I caught you. Doesn't it cross your mind at all??


One thing about rainy weather is, I actually do find it quite relaxing especially when daylight's gone. The setting I'm thinking of is at my apartment. I don't have a fan, let alone air con, so the after-rain episodes are the ones I'm looking forward to. It'll be complete if there were these furnishing items present: a decent-looking floor lamp standing at one corner of the wall - that being my choice of lighting, a comfy set of sofa which allows one to lie and stretch to the limits, curtains or drapes which falls all the way down just about a couple inches above the floor surface, and a carpet laid out across the floor with just about the right length, width, or diameter. To complete that, a warm glass of chocolate drink - make that either Hershey's or Cadbury's (inspired by the good ol' college days), and a good book for reading digestion. Aaaahh...

Oh well... let the imagination glide through.

I felt the urge to snap some shots in the much later part of the afternoon. As soon as I stepped out, I came in contact with the chill and dampness of the air. Here are the images that I spared using my hp. I told you, my camera is "resting".


This is the door that becomes my enter and exit routine almost every day of the week.


I'm not color blind. My mood was for the shades of a single color for this particular angle. Let's just say, the sun was shy at this time anyway.


There you go... the grey sky forming a backdrop to the flags that are suspended to the ropes attached to these poles.

By the way, if you're Malaysian and a Sabahan, do you know the lyrics to the National and State Anthem?

*yawn*

This damp air... will make me sleep with ease throughout the night.
And that, is good.

0 left footprints: