CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My 1st Thursday of the 9th Month


"Oh shoot!" And then... to my surprise.


I'll be singing along to the lyrics of "The Holy City" not too long from now. If I could play the piece with superb performance - no shaky fingers, accelerated heart beat, and no slips here or there, I'd rather be at the piano. Yes... my unsteady love affair with the piano. Ha.

Literature. Can it get any more interesting than being just so plain? Heck. Will deal with this later. Much later.

Brushing all that aside, now. Here are some pictures, which are not too recent but not too ancient either. Enjoy, if you may, the snippets of each image.



When there's a meeting you're expected to be present at, and you're lazy to walk home, but not too lazy to walk to the canteen (which has a further distance), you get other people to get your food cooked for you. For instance, cooking your lunch. And so, this is what I did - I ordered myself this dish, above.



This is one of the puppies who became the new family pet. It is of a mongrel blood - pretty normal case in the kampung. I named it, Loofah.


This is the other puppy - the best image I got of it (or decided to keep). It's got darker fur as you can see. It goes proud by the name of Fungus. Oh well, doesn't matter whatever I named 'em puppies... my parents don't approve.


This is the piano which I finally resolved to polish. And I did, because I couldn't take in anymore of the nagging from the parents. They're happy with the look of it now (ya la.. and it cost me an hour plus of my time after the many years neglected). My left hand playing on the polished surface. Notice that I don't have the best looking skin. I rarely apply lotion.

~ ~ ~

I think I would have added another two pictures. But, I decided, it's too embarrassing.


Later, now.. gotta go!

0 left footprints: