CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Today... Plus What Awaits Ahead.


Too much of the other. Only twice for the one.


It feels good to be surrounded by shelves of books. And, it also feels bad to not have enough cash in your wallet to pay for the books you actually want to buy. So, the limited cash scene gives you no other choice but to simply choose - get it or leave it.

SIGH ~

I had to choose, and so I did. Grrrr...

The place I'm talking about here is the floating bookshop. She... is one grand looking ship docked on the seawater of the city area.

I got the chance to walk on the deck of that ship once again today. The first of September marked my first visit on board for this year (and after quite awhile since I last had the chance).

Pictures from the first visit.


A view of her at a distance.


Left.. right.. left. The pattern continues.


Getting closer to the destination point.


"There she goes..."


Satisfied customers. How can they not be? Or I for that matter? I mean, the books/items are lower in price compared to the ones sold off in the bookstores. I'm loving the conversion part from Units to Malaysian Ringgit. Takes awhile to get used to it. The easiest way to do the calculation of your items in hand is to simply refer to the table conversion provided at the sides of the shelves. Make use of the convenience intended for the customers on board.

~ ~ ~

Could there be a third after the second? Perhaps. I'd love to. My business there is not quite done yet.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

As of now, I'd better start getting ready. Going to Kota Marudu (approx. a 2 hours' drive from where I am). I'm a fan of the school choir + orchestra now. I know I can hear better musical groups other than this. I have, of course. But, I guess, let me be more attached to one where the heart is closer to first.

I bid you a brief good-bye.. for tomorrow.. somewhere during the second half of the day.. I will be back.

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

hope you have an awesome weekend :)

Lorena said...

thanks, daron. i did, not entirely, but partly. 'least, there was some 'awesome-ness'. ;)