CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

~ oh what a day ~


Quite a day. It's not exactly the kind of day you go through often, but when you do go through one, you can get pretty taxed up. This weekend will be one of the busiest this year. I play some minor part in the involvement of the weekend's coming activity, but let me tell you this... I'm brushed with a little of the pressure. Or maybe, a little more than that. Those with the bigger responsibilities feel the toll more than I do - there's bound to have splatters of grunts and complains a little here and there.


Just a little side note: I'm feeling guilty for not being where I'm supposed to be at the time when I'm expected to be there. I'm just like many others, tied to the 'customs' of Asian time when it comes to appointments or meetings of a certain kind.

Now, in between the tensed hours of today, I found some time to be a little playful just like a kid. Aaahh... I like that.

Some pictures, dating from Tuesday up until today.


The pianist of this piece and many other pieces, has been an awfully busy accompanist. She should be paid. Hope this one turns out decent enough to the ears tomorrow.


A snap of my Mily Tea right off the counter before I jabbed my thick straw through the plastic covering.


This time it's at my own working table. Mily Tea, I love you with pearls and ice.


My meat-free diet plan for this month was completely shattered when I entered this place. My liking for cheese and baked dough, has a lot to do with this failed mission. Ah well...

~ ~ ~

I'm not supposed to be doing all this, at this place, at this hour. This should really be all for now.

And for the first time here...

good night.

0 left footprints: