CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday, you are.


Transfixed at first. Then, drawn closer like a magnet. That's all it takes... all it takes.

I can't figure out why there's been these frequent episodes of electricity cut offs. It's as if not a week goes by without them happening. Are the other areas or districts experiencing the same problem? It gets me all the more agitated especially on hot + humid (it's so M'sia) afternoons like today. Only a few can actually seal their lips tight and refrain themselves from complaining, which is by the way, good. Hmm... we need more people like that around - at least it brings out some sort of balance between the negative and positive vibes lingering in the air every day.

Guess what? I bought myself milky tea today - again, just like yesterday. Difference is, I got the pearls this time instead of the rainbow jelly (they ran out of the pearls). Just out of curiosity, before stepping out of the shop, I asked the shopkeeper, "Do they always ask for pearls?" The response was all I needed to tame those question marks.

I was expecting today to be a bad day 'cause it felt like such a drag just to get myself out of bed, and get ready and all that. It wasn't 100% of what I had expected though. You see, on my way to my work space, I got a few unexpected cheerful good mornings + smiles which felt like a therapy to my degenerating mind and attitude. Ahh... shouldn't that be a big hint as to how your smile might possibly brighten someone's day? 

Skip a step ahead...

So... September's really coming to an end. It's only a matter of tonight and 24 hours more before the pages of the calender gets flipped over for the new month.

I'm awake. September doesn't need to end for me to wake up.

0 left footprints: