CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

So Monday.


Made a minor change with the setting of my posts - I will stick to it. Now, what else? Out of idleness, I browsed through online displays of shoes. Not that I'm desperate to get myself new pairs of one right now. Anyway, this simple nude color design made the eye catch, and I will show it to you.





 It's definitely got to be the height of that heel - not so much for the bling.


Jimmy Choo - something I can never own with a single pay check. Converted price (of the above) from pound to ringgit: RM3700++. Allow me to say, celaka

Presently, I'm thinking of the Milky Tea that I'm gonna buy later - that's the one and only reason why I'll be walking down to town today. These days, my mood and appetite just doesn't feel quite right. Kenapa la tak boleh lebih konsisten sperti para lelaki di luar sana? [Why can't it be more consistent like the boys/men/guys out there?] 

One comment about that... girls/women/ladies have the habit of making things complicated. 


Haih... what la.

0 left footprints: