CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Just Don't Know ~


So I heard.. it's that much apart.. well..

I need to break myself free from the mash of feelings I'm feeling right now... and lately. My afternoon nap was terrible because that sick feeling came flooding back to me, and I just damn right hate it. I know that I'll never get used to that feeling, no matter how many times I go through it. The only thing that I'll get used to is remembering how it felt before. 

Ahh, anyway, I think life is still playing its game quite fair. Or maybe not - the journal entries that I've been fed with gives me that impression.     


A toast to better days ahead.

What's it gonna be?

Red or white?


Image

2 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

your day will be brightened with my presence! AISEH PRASAN OH KAN.

looking forward to see you and ju!

Lorena said...

DEE!!! Yes, indeed it will! Biar la the PRASAN-ness come sekali sekala.

YAYS!!! =D