CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's Sit For A Chat ~


I was asking this one and that one... and then...

I'm here glued before my laptop screen and typing this entry down. I'm supposed to be back at my apartment right now in either the kitchen busy cutting something on the chopping board, or, tasting the food which just needs the palate's approval before turning off the stove and shoving forward that empty plate.

My path back to my apartment was diverted because of one reason only - people gave me edibles to fill that empty stomach. Totally unexpected but was utterly grateful for those hands that gave. Mau nangis pun tidak boleh sebab terlampau gembira. [Couldn't cry 'cause I was overjoyed]. So... if you know how it feels to receive something (good), try being the giver. And I just did, because I learned something today. 

So, anyway, I'm here where I am right now, and there's completely nothing wrong with that at all. 

Before that by the way, class was fun at the one and only class that I had to enter for teaching - the other two were because of the exams that were going on in the upper level classes. Then, after that was over, I decided to have a chat with my students who were sitting on the bench - they were just staring into space which I would have very much like to do myself. And oh my, our chat was long. Two different people came by twice (yes, really) and commented on how long our chat was. We didn't quite care, 'cause anyway, should we? Hmm... so much to talk about, so much to shallowly think upon. So much wants to want for

Bless me because I got the exam papers in my hand on time, I had a puppy to lightly touch on its sleepy head, a favor for someone to respond to, some helpful tips on operating Word, a good class session, a light and hearty chat, food for lunch and now... still savoring the simplicity of what giving can mean. Yum. 

Now, I'd like to sit for more of those chats. Not serious ones. At least, not too serious.  

3 left footprints:

jc said...

I like trying to imagine your day.

Last night I dreamt I was visiting your school and there were so many people there that there was no room to park. The parking part is random, but I figure I dreamt of the school because of your blog.

Lorena said...

Hey, Julie!

I would like to imagine many days with this kind of mood more often. ;) Hmm... wonder what was it all about that there was not a single parking space left. Dreams... can be just so different sometimes, but you know exactly where you are. Thanks for dropping by at the school... the imaginary you =)

jc said...

It was a pleasure "dropping" by. :)