CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Don't ~


A mere four left before striking the new hour... and there... it was granted. 

I decided to continue with the cleaning spree that I started on last Friday. Finally, done with my area, and now my working space is not so much of an eyesore. I know, it took me that long to push myself to do it. I had to do it though whether I felt like doing it or not - the busyness sort of kept my sanity for part of the day. I am happy with the results of my effort. At least, that is the single thing I can be happy about for now. 





 My now, clean-looking shelf (part of it). A little dusty on the surface, but that's not too hard a matter to settle.




My key chain and the bunch of keys on its ring with one of them being the defected key (from the incident of the problematic door lock). 



 
My trash basket which doesn't mind being in such lowly places (e.g. under the table). It'll stay empty and clean for the night.

~   ~   ~ 

Need to sit back and relax. But it can't go on forever, because life still has to go on.


1 left footprints:

kannan said...

EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE http://kannan.edublogs.org