CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For The Most Part Of It, Does It Have To Come From Me?


So the friend remembers.. but it's not the same at all.

If it's possible, I want to die a happy person. Is that too much a request to ask for?

Just something that struck my mind, and which had never quite did before. 

My image pick for the day.



Hate it when the image captured by my hands and judged by my eyes, seems to be slanting. Either the structure isn't perfect or... it's just plainly my fault. There.



 After publishing this post earlier, I decided I wasn't satisfied with the first (and meant to be the only one) picture, so this one's newly uploaded. This was the first shot actually. Dang, both looks quite the same. The second didn't seem any better than the first, and I'd like to put that as vice versa. Most definitely, my fault.   


~   ~   ~

Which way you heading to? Are your steps bringing you down or up? Or... are you deciding on being stuck in the middle? 

I'll answer my own question... Whichever, so long the position that I decide to put myself in makes me happy

0 left footprints: