CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Listen to You


Need to put on some weight, and I don't mean it literally - I don't need to put on extra kilos because I'm not exactly under the category of being underweight (for the height that I am, I'm pretty sure I'm quite fine).

Just need to have some weight on the soles that I have so I can feel... solidity. Now, to explain this with all explicitness would only beat the bore out of me - if that should make any sense at all.

Gotta learn to understand myself better. Yes, it's one of those days where I'm down with a conflict from within. To realize your weakness is a good thing... when you don't do a damn thing about it - when you well know you could - sours things up. That is the bad thing. 

For now, I'm going to load my tummy with something. By 10pm, I should be done fixing whatever it is that I have in mind to chew on. That is late, I know, but sometimes, you say to yourself, "Heck with it" and go on breaking your own set of rules. 

0 left footprints: