CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Online...


Could you possibly survive without the good ol' Internet? I'm guessing, no, unless of course you're the type who chooses to live in perfect harmony with nature alone. Well, in the first place, you wouldn't be reading this if you really could. 

I am right now in the classroom, and being able to receive connection from here is so much fun. This I must say, is my first time. Man, this is so cool. I will forever remember this moment. Like, duh

Mmm.. okay.. just let it be.. today just has to be better than yesterday or the yesterdays. Still got my health - God hasn't robbed that away from me just yet. Therefore, I'd like to think I have so much more to live for and I gotta let that sink in good. 

Hope (for the better) is what keeps the human spirit alive. I shared that once, right here, in this classroom. Now, I am sharing it here

0 left footprints: