CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursss...day


Didn't need to say it twice. But, anyway, see these fingers... they're dancing to a rhythm of an image.

~   ~   ~ 
Loving today's quote catch:
"Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body."  
~Martha Graham~
~   ~   ~

Payments. You pay off this, you pay off that. Before you know it, more than half of the money in your bank account has flew high up in ashes. And possibly where to? Into the holes of regret? How much will be enough? Will the enough you want, be enough once you get it? Or will you crave for even more? 

Damn, I must say, to the two-legged intellectual beings, for their ever-thirsty mouth of desires. The line is often too fine - almost transparent - that one steps over the limits more than once. That's why, that's why... it's hard for the human heart to be content.

In other words, it's hard for me to come to terms with that. C o n t e n t - a word from the past that rings over and over again.

Just thoughts... verbalized into visible words. 


Below, my ordinary image of the day.



Sayonara... may the pure petals of the cherry blossom, fall quietly on the rich fertile ground below.

And with that, here are words that are playing in the corner of my mind - lyrics to a song you might know. I'm sticking to just this portion of it.

 Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete
Listen to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release
...
Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but I will complete

 

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

the time has come for my dreams to be heard
they will not be pushed aside and turned
into your own all cause you won't LISTEN...listen... i am alone at a crossroads, i'm not at home in my home, and try and try to say what's on my mind, you should have known!! woohooo!

Lorena said...

but now i've got to find my own... my own...*vibrato vibrato* =D