CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

F R I D A Y


Let me fall for them... over and over again. It's delirious. 

I want to eat something nice, simply because of the name of this day. Don't tell me, you don't know what day it is. Unless of course, we're separated by a different time zone, or you've got amnesia or something. But, anyway, we live under the same big sky. Some parts are a little more blue, some a little more gray - don't count in polluted-colored skies - some are just a little plain and pale.

Hmm... I want to see cars pass by, me being in on of them. Animated objects. Sounds. Of people talking - not shouting or mouthing off bad words. Of music streaming out of a particular music station. A sense of touch. To feel and to be felt. Thank God, I've got all my senses working. 

And, thank God... it's really Friday. I lived a little more than half of today. :)

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

bring me with you please :)

Lorena said...

bah.. come back cepat la so we can beriang-riang sini sana.. ahaha! :P