CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Perhaps Today ~


Hang around... but don't make me lose my focus because I need it. 

Anything could possibly happen within the given 24 hours of a day. The things that come by triggers various or different kinds of feelings depending on the type of experience encountered. Elated, amused, hilarious, etc. Bewildered, confused, outrageous, etc. There's a whole list of adjectives about feelings out there. 

What's my point here? Well, there are times of the day that I am fully anticipated to something, and there are other times where I just want to hide away. Sometimes, it's simply this... I couldn't care less.

Mmm... okayyy... I'm not making much sense here. I make it quite an issue when I have the feeling that I'm fumbling with my words. 

Whatever la.
 
My not-so-random image of the day.



Yesterday, this baby dwarf hamster turned exactly two weeks old with it being the "healthiest" in the litter - it measures almost twice the size of the others.

~   ~   ~

Possibilities.


2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

it's so puny lah

Lorena said...

aiya.. you've got to see it for real then baru u can tell the difference.. picture can be deceiving sometimes.. ehehe