CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tomorrow perhaps?


Okay, I'll toss it back. I did today. What's playing in your head? And plus...  

Any job that requires meetings where I'll have to sit and listen and be patient for more than a short while will definitely make these eyelids very heavy. I rarely make it widely awake throughout a meeting because most of the time, somewhere in between, I'll slip into a doze mode - either discreetly or just plain obvious. There. And yes, I'm more than qualified to be kicked out from this place. Well, I don't wish for that to happen to me. It's better to kick myself out so I can spare myself whatever dignity I have in me. 

Marked and read through some journal entries today. I find the journal entries of those who are more absorbed in their effort to think and write, all the more appealing to lay my red ink on those pages. And best of all, is when a piece of the written thoughts, sticks to my head when I'm through reading them. I like the mature, reflective composed thoughts, plus, the ones with some humor to it. Haha! Too much seriousness will kill your cells and make you rot. 

Tomorrow no classes for me to enter. Ahhh... mind-soothing (for 'both sides', if you get what I mean). Same as the day after tomorrow. Will be entering only one for Friday. Waaa... just the thought of it seems like an exclusive spa-treatment (just an imagination, here), being pampered and all that. Gosh.

Anyway...

Here's something for you to see. 



See those eyes of that feline at the upper right corner? It's those eyes that made me choose this background for my browser. A pair of eyes can unlock mysteries of the mind. Saja-saja cakap. [Just saying]


Okay, okay. I was just told to come to another meeting. Say... in about half an hour from now. I'm doubting some things now, which are better left unsaid - for now, that is.

Apakah saya harus pergi??
I'll translate the above later. Or, I might as well delete it.

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

careful...that pair of eyes may catch a glimpse of cleo and her clan

Lorena said...

i think they're pretty safe from these particular particular pair of eyes ;)