CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can't Always Be Merry Like Cherry

  
Wish it didn't have to start so bad... They talk you know... And I believe it too...

My key broke off in the door lock when I was turning it. Part of it. At first, I thought I was going to be doomed indoors for awhile. Already I was imagining calling up one of the staff in the school, asking for someone to come to my aid. I tried this, I tried that. My tongue was stained because I started cursing. Stupid thing is, I could have saved myself from more sin if only I turned down the handle of the door earlier, and of course, if I had more patience.

I managed to get a spare which I could be thankful for. But still, I'm not entirely skipping about happily in circles - the weather brings me down. And, it could probably be because of something else. 

Wish I had a plate of pie to throw at the wall.

0 left footprints: