CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beginning of the End ~


30 days plus a few hours left before we hop in a ride of a new cycle of months. Time... never moves backwards unless the hands' of the Creator decides to do so. I'm thinking, only the attitude of people is the one that moves backwards sometimes, or it stops regressing at one point and gets stunted forever. 

Must we almost always say, "I can't believe it..." when we are referring to the passing of time? I guess so unless someone can find a better cliché to express this moment of disbelief. Don't worry, I'm not verbally attacking anyone... I say it too.




By the way... I L O V E "New Moon". Now that I've finally seen it - and my soul put at peace - I g o t to see "Ninja Assassins". I've heard and read what others have said about the latter.  

Must... Must... Must!!! Haih... ya lah bah. =.='
  
If you notice, the only picture for the day is wrongly placed and this is intentional. Yes, one of my first few purchased items of the month... and of course, my latest average worldly possessions.

Welcome back... to me.

0 left footprints: