CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nothing Like It...


Will be sleeping a happy person tonight because of the egg tarts I was able to eat... again. Started my day off with those and ended the day with the same thing. Happy it is my tummy, but I don't want to die a happy person because of it (the tart in singular form..hehe). I don't owe my happiness that much a scale to the egg tarts. 

Wished this morning that I could eat them hot from the oven - probably because of the egg tarts that I ate cold from the fridge - and... O M Gosh!!!... when it came to reality, my emotions were well beyond words.

I will definitely and absolutely add some pics of the egg tarts that I've been raving about for the past minute (that is a lie... the clock's ticked more than a minute).


To be continued... after I awake from my sleep.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~ 


Just to let people know, I edited my post. I realized I mentioned egg tarts too many times, and I felt a little embarrassed about it. Macam apa saja.

Egg tarts and my scandalous affair with it! Ha!! 



 

 


This post is now complete. Overdue, but isn't that big a deal - I'm the boss of my own blog. Yups!
 

[Date of completion: 4th Dec '09]

0 left footprints: