CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cooler ~


If the word 'cut' comes to your attention.. instantly pay no further attention to it.~


Andes Chocolate Mints (mint parfait) melting in my mouth.. so happens that I favor mint flavor today. Nice to have chocolate once every now and then - just not too much or you might get diabetes. Just maybe.

-Cut- 

The afternoon of today marked a moment for some of them to wave that flag of accomplishment, if of course, they've got a good feeling that they've gone through the papers quite well during the entire time or for the major part of it during those tightly-nerved hours. I am happy for them. Also, am quite sad that this really was the last for them to be in white and brown.. with that badge and the carried name. Attachment is what has caused this slightly torn feeling inside.

-Cut-

Hmm.. By the way, I got to meet with two people I've come to know during my alma mater years. Next time, I'll try to be more bold approaching people who've been part of my circle of acquaintance instead of waiting for them to notice me. I know.. it was a lame thing to do. I've got my weaknesses, okay.

-Cut-

I now feel so much lighter inside. Feeling all cooled down from yesterday's (plus the many yesterdays before it) emotions - just like the mint choc that blew a breeze to my tongue. Whoa. Having someone else to know about it makes me feel so much better. I know I made the right choice and I'm glad that the good side of my brain came to my aid. 

Thank you. Can't help it, but I really am feeling a little more colorful right now - liberated to be exact - and I want to let that sink in good.. so I let myself read this.

0 left footprints: