CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Password


I spent the past lengthy minutes ago figuring out my password to gain legal access to this blog. I forgot it - and I just can't believe it that I did. I'm putting a vain attempt to assure myself that it had a lot to do with the Caps Lock key that I must have accidentally activated. 


This is what happened next: I failed to conjure up the password, and therefore, resorted to renewing the password. I did that, but I'd say that the new password that I typed in is the same as the previous one - the one that got rejected. Yes, I'm making quite a big deal out of this because originally I had planned on blogging about something else until I encountered this ordeal. See... the Internet is perfectly capable of creating such a havoc in a split second, bringing a mess to your already pitiful life. 


Take note that your points to the blogger.


Readers should realize that at this point, that from the very beginning of this post, most (if not all), of the sentences were forced to succumb to, what we sometimes acknowledge as, exaggeration. Wow. I just realized that that was a lot of commas in a single sentence.


If there was any moral found in this post, well, let it be that you should never forget your password. 


Also, you should bear in mind that sometimes it just really is your fault and that admitting it is the better thing to do so you can move on with a new password.


End.

0 left footprints: