CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

'Tis a New Month


Yesterday was April Fool's Day (I shouldn't be capitalizing the letters a, f, and d at all) and there's nothing significant about it. Nope. I wonder why people take joy in playing jokes on others just because of the day being April 1. Okay, yeah, I know - simply for the fun of it. And what if someone took your things simply for the fun of it? Or if someone did something that made your heart almost jump out of your ribcage and you could have sworn that you'd die of a heart attack had you been suffering from a weak heart condition? Bet that doesn't sound like any fun at all.

Hmm.. that was a harsh tone to begin my blog entry with. Anyway, yep, it's a new month. Just like almost any other person, I've got lots swimming through my mind. Something about tomorrow. Something else about next month, the end of the year, and so forth. Really, my concerns should be more about today. But it's hard not to. Isn't that what most others feel as well?

Well, I still got my health. Still have my pair of feet to bring me to places, my hands to create (or destroy), my voice to verbalize those thoughts, my brain to know what's good and what's not, and my heart to allow my dreams to have a beat of life in them. These should be things to smile about. Definitely not to worry about.

~      ~      ~

Therefore don't be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Each day's own evil is sufficient. 


That's how the World('s) English Bible puts it. 


So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. 
Matt 6:34


I'm not sure what version this Bible verse is of. 

~      ~      ~

Glad it's Friday. I've got lots of reasons to be happy 'bout it. 
 

0 left footprints: