CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday's Blessings


Like every morning of the school day, my fellow colleagues and I will sit together for worship. Well, that is if everyone tries their best to make it to that room at a certain time.

I was singing a song in my heart this morning as I headed to school where part of the lyrics to the song goes, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end, They are new every morning, new every morning, Great is Thy faithfulness oh Lord..." 

And just like the lyrics that were sung in my heart, our hymn selection also had the word morning in it.

I'll share with you the hymn and the second stanza of it.

It Is Morning in My Heart

2 I can hear the song-birds singing their refrain,
   It is morning in my heart;
   And I know that life for me begins again,
   It is morning in my heart.

Refrain

   It is morning, it is morning in my heart,
   Jesus made the gloomy shadows all depart;
   Songs of gladness now I sing, for since Jesus is my King
   It is morning, it is morning in my heart. 

I silently slipped out the hymn to copy the song and I did just that awhile ago. Don't worry, it will be returned in perfect condition. I shall memorize the piece so I won't need the notes to play them.

A little wish of mine...

I wished I took my piano lessons more seriously in my younger days. Why did I hate learning the piano back then?

Gosh.

0 left footprints: