CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Outline of Today

Sometimes it gets me wondering whether the smiles or 'good mornings' that I get on my walk to work is really genuine or not. Sometimes I can tell whether they really are or not. Sometimes I get fooled. 

I think the 'peace sign' would be better like the one that I got from one of the more senior students. Haha! That just totally lit me up with a smile in return. I'll have no doubts on the sincerity of that. Hmm... I might be wrong on that. Dunno.

Anyway, I'm on a mission. I'm gonna reload my hp with some phone credit to make the call of my life (ya lah tu). I'll see how far my guts bring me. If they don't bring me far enough I'll opt for email. Thank goodness for email accounts. Muah!!!

Everything what I just said... don't believe me.

Pure nonsense...

Shoot. I can be more professional than this. It's not too hard to get the info I need. Yeah... after all they're all humans on the other end of the line. You act to get what you want. None of that, it will all remain pretty much dead still. 
  
Cross my fingers. 
No, make that double crossed. >_<


0 left footprints: