CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Of Now and Yesterday


I must have been about 10 feet away outside my door when I realized that my comb was still held between my mouth. I want to believe that the people inside the cars that were passing by did not notice. Yeah... they were too busy to notice the life ahead of them. Haha! Well that got me smiling all the way to work. In fact, I almost felt like making fun of myself, thinking, "How could I have done that?" 
 
People, it's perfectly fine to tell yourself that it's okay to smile or make fun of yourself once in awhile. Just make sure that you're not anywhere near to the idea of losing your sanity. Yups.

...

Yesterday, I got one of my bank card replaced. Its got all out of shape when it got exposed under the sun. Smart move of leaving my wallet on the dashboard on a hot sunny day. I chose to go for a different type of bank card this time - not because of the additional functional features but simply because of the look of it. More color, more nice to see. Plus it's covered in one of my favorite color. Hehehehehe... crazy. 

10 10 10...October 10, 2010. That's when my phone credit validity will expire. I'm deleting the message now. 

 
See that hairpin? That's what you do when the thread of your sleeves have gone off and you just didn't find the time to fix it. One of my students caught me taking a shot of this using my very humble 2megapix hp. Ehehehehe... I give you the 'peace sign' lah.  

...

No one and nothing else must come my way on a certain day and time next week. Another call of my life was made once more yesterday. Please please oh pretty pretty please...

0 left footprints: