CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

I Am Half Awake...September Has Ended


Today's quote catch:

Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, 
or its flame burns low. 
~ Henry Ward Beecher ~ 

No doubt. The person who wrote that must have known that feeling all too well. Or his emotional boundaries are extraordinary - his horizons stretch far. 

~   ~   ~

Hmm... seems like the church is gonna have the comforts of technology soon - air-conditioner. That explains why there was the presence of electricians during the week. Am I excited about it? I'll just say... it's good I guess. Don't kick me out just because I said that. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Got my apartment lights fixed. One of it. The person in charge of doing all the fixing left the ladder at my place. Good. Now, I can clean that window screen above my front and only door that has turned black with dust. Cleaned it already with a mop (I'm sure you can picture that) but not thoroughly satisfied with the job. Yes, I'm smiling. Hehe.

Thinking of walking down to town across that steady hanging bridge. Noticed just this morning that the road was blocked when I entered one of my class. The other bridge below the hanging bridge was covered with bamboos and perhaps branches from upstream. Road block equals to traffic jam. Guess it's all cleared by now. I'll know soon. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tomorrow morning will bring me to some place else. This time with different people to a different church. I look forward to more of that in the future. Thinking, "Wanna get my face all dolled up or not?" Just got into the mood of it. I might end up not doing it. Whatever the decision, I'm waking up early. Ladies. Girls. Whichever. Understand that they need double if not triple the time to get themselves ready compared to men. Guys. Again, whichever.

Anyway... I'll give this blog a rest over the weekend. May this October's treasure box be filled with many good things ahead. ;)


0 left footprints: