CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

'pau ayam kokok'


A good breakfast makes the tummy all happy. I'm glad to say that mine is. Had something to eat before leaving for work and another one just about 30 minutes ago. My appetite is back. For the past week my tummy didn't go too well with food all because of a stupid mistake. 

Never, never, let these three be combined in the tummy all at once: kimchi, tuhau, bosou. Bad idea.

Anyway...

Today there was picture taking with the students. Haiya... Had I known earlier I would have shaved my eyebrows, overdo my lipsticks, and dye my hair purple. Now, of course I wouldn't do any of that. Just tell me lah so I can make myself look a little better than today. Haih...

On another note, I'm all nervous about something. C'mon... do I have to do the talking? Somehow being a teacher doesn't quite help with taming the stage frights. I have less than two weeks. Gulp.

Oh and by the way, about the title of this post, it's totally irrelevant. If you insist to know what it is all about... Well, someone asked me the filling of the pau that was sold in the school canteen (I was having my breakfast there). My reply was, "Pau ayam," then with lightning speed, I decided to add another word, "kokok". 

Thus, a minor story has come to life. 

I want to eat pau lah.

3 left footprints:

Bella Sofilia said...

ow... i saw ur profile pic and it is damn hot really really hot, hehehe...

ew ew ew...
i did not know you liked kimchi... ew ew ew...

Lorena said...

haiya u..it is not hot at all if u look close enough..i have makeup on one eye only lah..

how could u say that to the kimchi that i ate and all its relatives which face the same fate of being preserved in bottles/containers? no no no

Bella Sofilia said...

they are disgusting ew ew ew...

hahaha... it's all ur choice to like them. i dont! hehehe...

ur make up tidak tampak lah... bagus kok... wo cente2 like it! hehehe...