CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Living Today

Yes, I need the strength to live through this day. One day at a time will do. Now, I can go talking about strength through prayer or strength for our physical needs... food (plus beverage) whether it be healthy or not. 

Ice-cream that I had late Sunday evening to cool down whatever troubles I had inside. As I said to someone, this is only a temporary (cooling) effect. 


Box drink I drank up after having my brunch - my second meal this morning. How great I am. Ha!


Took this shot sometime last month. October 2010 is still very new peeps and September wasn't too long ago. Sigh. I have reasons to miss it. This... is the ABC I'm talking about. I would walk my way to town just for this when the mind and tummy calls for this sweet  cold treat.  From now on, I don't want you to wonder what this ABC is all about whenever I mention it. Say yucky if you want to... I say yummy-ness!!

~ ~ ~

Take a deep, deep, breath. 


I want to think and firmly say to myself... You know you will be.

0 left footprints: