CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recess...

...and I'm trying to get some ideas for a class later. This subject is just so not my area of expertise...still need more experience on the subject that I'm already quite comfortable teaching with...and now (or have been since early this year) to have this as one of my teaching load makes it such a burden. Yes, I can see that I'm complaining. Well, it's  more on the students that I'm concerned about (finally I acknowledge them again). 

Anyway...

Gotta reinstall Skype back to my laptop. Had it once but uninstalled it for some reason. I'll get to it later sometime before/by Friday.

Make Skype a part of your everyday life... that's how it goes on Skype's main page. 

I say, with all due respect, "I'll make Skype a part of my life when there's people that matter to me to keep in touch with". That's more like it. ;) 

0 left footprints: