CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

'Happy is this Heart'

Pictures, pictures. I can't do much with a 2mp camera hp, but heck with that - I'm posting some up anyway. Wait 'til I get a more advanced one (camera/hp/whichever) of which..hmm..will just have to wait.  Patience, dear.

Anyway...


Love the upgraded look here. Just realized the change yesterday. The glow from the lighting fixtures below plus gate post light(s) really does make the big difference. Oh by the way, the grounds are all wet - I was slightly spared by the rain. 


And here's to the bookmark - gift from a friend from miles away - that I got last Friday. Time received: Somewhere around 9am. Don't ridicule me - I take note of the time. 


Marriage vows to be exchanged when the dawn of a new day comes. Taken on Saturday midnight - that partly explains the stillness of this moment. Significant date and time: October 10, 2010 @ 10am.


Sunday. Sometime during the matrimonial ceremony, with the assumed permission from the owner, I took a snap of this key-chain. Secretly wishing I had one too. The word that spreads across this pink beauty speaks, "Believe" What's more beautiful about it is the biblical text inscribed behind it found in Matthew 21:22. 

May you and I find the time to seek and contemplate on His words ;)

0 left footprints: