CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whoopsies... o_O

Let me tell you a story...

One of my students threw me this question before anyone or anything else interfered. "Teacher, did you dye your hair?"

Gulp. 

I felt like giving him this response: "Uhh... yeah." Instead, I responded, "I don't know." I know, I know... that doesn't sound professional at all. But anyway, I knew he knew the answer even without me giving one. I had my hair dyed much earlier this year. Don't tell me someone just noticed today. 

Ah well, never mind that. I'm planning on dying it again next month. I dyed it on the second month and will add some emphasis to the now fading color on the second last month of this year. Some Asians, like myself in particular, just don't like that typical black hair. Sometimes. So they put some color to it. Don't worry, I won't go for blond - my Asian physical features won't fit into the color at all.

Yes... I am a good teacher. And, whether that is true or not, I'll leave it that way for today.

From the Japanese drama series, "Great Teacher Onizuka"

Come, I change from GTO to Great Teacher Lorena. 

Yeah! I feel good... na na na na na na na

~    ~    ~    ~ 

Someone just approached me and asked whether she could take piano lessons from me. Hehehehehe... can can can!

0 left footprints: