CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Letter

Ever wrote (or 'typed' since we make use of technology) a letter to yourself before? Well I typed myself one somewhere between late last night and early this morning. The last time I recalled doing something like that was when I was a kid. Wishin' now I had kept  that letter - with the handwriting of the child I was then - well so I could entertain myself reading it in the now that I live in. 

I was inspired by a friend to do what I did. Am thinking of editing it. I'll see about that. 

Anyway...

My eyelids are damn heavy. It needs to close awhile so after I'm done posting this entry, I'm thinking of heading back home and let that stand-fan of mine blow at my face. Ahhh...

Waiting for tomorrow to come. Yes, Happy Sabbath. ;)

0 left footprints: