CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Liberated!


Today marks an important moment of 2011 because I am what is said above...Liberated! I kept trying thinking of the right word (mind you but my vocab can really be limited sometimes) when a friend of mine threw just the word I needed. Yes..Eureka! And funny coincidence - and yes, I must share this however insignificant it is - someone on my FB used that same expression too before I saw that status of hers yesterday. Yeah, perhaps you might go, "And so what?". Hmm...won't matter to me. 

I'm telling you this feeling is just great! Super! Addicting!

Gosh...I do miss blogging. I'll blog some more before January ends. 

Yes, a toast to life...and to be blessed with the strength to live through it. ;)

2 left footprints:

Cindi said...

What was it that made you feel so liberated? I must know. It sounds like it rules.

Lorena said...

Setting yourself free from emotions that brings you down..even if it be for only a moment. ;P