CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Intruders

I washed my hair this morning, just like some many other mornings before. It got me late to where I should be at a certain time. No, I'm not proud of that, but I'm pretty helpless to change that part of me for now. 

I missed out on some important news - that's the bad thing about being late. Dang. But the news, trust me, has nothing good in it. It only brought to the realization of the things that should have, or shouldn't have, been there in the first place before all this happened. The "what ifs", I guess, were hovering like the shape of a halo. Geez..I might be wrong.

Anyway..

Upon realizing what took place (and still cursing myself for being late), I was shocked. I didn't ask much, however - my ears simply took the course of tuning in to the conversations around me in hopes to catch bits of pieces here and there just enough to put together a picture that still had many question marks. I played into the scene trying to imitate the personality of Sherlock Holmes. Unintentional, of course. The pictures I were about to take were worth blogging material. Hoho. Careful, I just might be the next blistering annoying paparazzi you'd wish you never met.

So here it is..the pictures. I don't intend to reveal too much. 


Clearing away what had been broken. Ouch. You don't want to get those splinters past your skin.


The damaged must be replaced meaning extra (unnecessary - if the right security measures were taken at the first place, necessary - if you don't want a repeat of the incident anytime soon) cost. Just out of the blue, how long does it take for a damaged heart to be fixed?


Seeing this makes me question, "Didn't they have anything better to do?" A lightning strike would have been useful for them considering the rainy weather these days. I'm human - the mercy in me tends to leave automatically before even having the chance to exercise it.


A wave of speculation stirring in the background.


Don't we just love trails of fingerprints sometimes (yeah I know you can't spot them..same for me but I was told they were there)? Gotta bring forward the evidence. *Crosses fingers* 


Now just look at what they've done. Tsk tsk tsk.


What I learned of today, reminded me of what happened to a friend of mine before.  Of this, I won't elaborate any further.

Well..what can I say?

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

alamak tina whose office yang kena break in?

we had a break in too just yesterday!

Lorena said...

tu opis sana kasier dan akauntan..blum lagi dpt tau siapa oh..apa blh buat lah