CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shoppin' Mall

So what's with the title you might ask. Well sometimes you don't wind yourselves in such a place just to go shopping. Nah. Sometimes you want to go there (the shoppin' mall I mean just in case you've gone off track) simply because we want to be out of the house. The cool people would say 'chilling out' and since I'm not anywhere close to that, I'll just go for the good ol' ordinary 'hang out'. Ha! Yeah, sometimes I laugh at my own jokes. Just plain weird. 

And for the record by the way, this is my first time going into a cyber cafe in a shopping' mall. For the other times, the cyber cafes that I went into were located at smaller shopping lots. 

Ah anyway, I'm logging out.

People, I want french fries from McD. It's not the healthiest of food but I think I'll be buying myself some of that a few floors down. 

Here I come you unhealthy french fries!  

0 left footprints: