CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh dear February!

I woke up to the early moments of this morning with gratitude flowing into my heart (plus sleepy eyes..just in case you wanted to know). Got to admit that it is truly one of the best moments to talk with Him above with the surrounding stillness around you. 

It's not about what I know will happen that makes me happy..it's more of what I hope for that gives me that glow of happiness inside. Hmm..well maybe it's not that obvious sometimes when it comes to my facial expression. Sorry, I hate to say that I might have been born with such a plain expression for the most part of the time. But..let me tell you this..I laugh out loud at the wrong time sometimes. 'Wrong timing' is how the people here like to put it. Heh. So I guess that makes me as weird happy.

Well so much for the brief moment of revelation there.. It's noon, the low hungry grumbles of my tummy just came to life a moment ago. It is drowned by the sound of the air-conditioner above me and the little chatter some tables away. 

Wanna eat! Gonna be my first lunch for this month! Eat while we can! Yeah!

0 left footprints: