CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let Not Anger Spoil My Day


Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

To be continued...


My twenty plus years of life has taught me a lot...and I will learn yet even more as I have come to know - some experiences sweet to the taste and many others hard to swallow. Who would have ever thought that life could be so cruel, and that in the moments in between it could be as gentle as the touch of the hands of a loving mother? 

Left and right, and all around, there are questions. For some, all they might probably see are answers rushing towards them. I'd say, 'Wow!' to that if that were really true. Who are 'they' and 'them'? They're people other than the pronoun 'I' or the other similar version of it, 'me'. 

The seconds...they're still moving without ever running out of breath. These words slip by tiptoeing and come whispering to me, "My dear, this day has not yet come to an end.'

Each one's got a story of their own. You and I. Some stories escape the heart synchronizing itself, dancing to the flow of breath. Some choose never to leave, settling in the inner walls of privacy. And sometimes, if it ever does chooses to take a step outside, it goes to just one other soul. That's about as far as it goes. No further.

3pm. And I need to quench this thirst. 
Next to come, a purchase or two later today. That must happen.

Bye for now.

0 left footprints: