CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 18, 2011

In His Eyes...


It is these words that are echoing at the back of my mind right about now...
 
"Sometimes you have to forget your own hurt, and think about the hurt of others...that's when your prayers change."
 
Why do we always end up asking from God? We ask to be blessed for this, and then that... and if that's not enough, we ask for so many other things that never seem to come to a definite end. Why this question? Because it was directed once or twice before to a congregation/worship gathering/etc where I happened to be in it.
 
*Sighs*...Yes, I guess I'm rendered by deep contemplation.

In His Eyes... His love for us does not fall short... It is us who fail to understand just how much we really mean to Him. 

I hope He helps me understand the depth of this love He has for me.

Nite, peeps.

0 left footprints: