CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"She Will Be Loved..."


Just so happened that that's the tune I'm tapping into right now..intentionally (on Windows Media Player)..like having the same song played over and over again. Please don't throw the word 'lame' at my face. Ha.

Well, who doesn't want to be loved, right? I guess, my words will hold some percentage of truth when I say that we were born with a heart that desires to be loved. 

Oh well, that's not quite what I had intended to blog about ('...to be loved'). Fellow peeps..I missed blogging. The first two paragraphs were just mere comments to the title of the song that's quietly playing through the speakers. I had wanted to put in a new post on the last day of June. Luck, however, was dry on my side. Now, no thanks to the terrible Internet connection, my archives has one month missing - the chain of posts have been broken. Dang.

Anyway...

You know how it gets when you do things in a rush? Like when you rush blogging something up, you don't get to say all that's in your head. 

That's how it is for me now..wanna say more but the voice at the back of my head is saying, "Hey you..go take your bath and freshen up yourself."

Yup, got a small farewell party to go to in about 15 minutes from now.

I hate goodbyes like this one.

Later!
 

0 left footprints: