CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Her Heart Says This...


There's just one thing I'm sharing here today...I want to travel.

Yes, I want to go to some far away place from the usual scenes around me, with one of my girlfriends. And of course, there's definitely no harm if there's more in number to travel with. As the saying goes, 'The more, the merrier'.

I just want a breath of fresh air...to let this mind roam free from the clutters of every day life...my life to be exact. A week long getaway will do me some good. 

All I need is to gear myself with a wallet filled with the right amount of money (plus some extra bit of cash or more), a backpack carrying all a woman's necessities, a stomach ready to be charmed by novel culinary experiences, and...that Digital SLR that I've always wanted. My baby! Pictures...if you can't bring anything else back home, bring some pictures that everyone else can enjoy during  happy family gatherings.

I'm getting all rusty mentally and in spirit. I need to be rejuvenated. Spraying perfume to the bare skin just simply won't do no matter how sweet to the senses or how well-known the brand or how 'wow-ish!' the price tag. Last I've been out of the country was 'plus minus' two years ago. Seems like I'm half way shrivelled to my bones like an orange sitting in the fridge for way too long and that all traces of life has slipped and dissolved into thin air. That's how I'm mentally picturing myself.  

'Punya lah'...itu lah ekspresi orang disini. 

Okay, I'm telling myself it will happen soon. That chance is already on it's way, heading straight at my direction. Whether that's true or not...well hey, gotta cheer myself up with the thoughts of possibilities in the palm of these hands that I've got.

May God bless us with a happy heart...there's nothing bad in that. :)


1 left footprints:

hapi said...

Hi Lorena, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!