CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Beauty of Friendship



We're approaching the weekend. I'm not sure how many of you can actually say that you truly look forward to it.

Whatever your personal response is, I'd like to leave you (the reader) with a little note or three from me =)

I. Spend this weekend with a friend, or with a significant one, or with a wonderful bunch of people. If you have this option.. go for it and don't spend your time alone.

II. Don't talk too much about yourself when you're with someone else (blogging different case), or in the company of others unless you're told to. Share. Listen. Keep aside other matters that concern with work or studies or anything else that displeases you. Those things will stick to you constantly around the clock when it's the time. Spare that (for this weekend).. for your own sake.

III. Have fun laughing away, talking about the good times or simply silly random things that either you made up or got from somewhere. Anything that makes you (and others) happy.

IV. Eat. There's a luxury of different tastes for you to try. Prepare yourself some good tasty meal. Simple can do if fancy one's too much. Or.. eat out. Like some of my blogger friends do (and the millions out there). What better thing to do when you can share your 'eating experience' with others? Ting!

"SUGAROMA" I want to go there again! I WANT!! (chill.. ok, that's me shouting out)

V. ...... >>>I'll leave you to fill this in<<<


[So peeps, have a good weekend. I'll try to have a good one myself. So the saying goes, "(Gotta) practice what you preach"] These words were originally absent from the 1st post.


On a last note.. that picture above was taken some time back on one of my morning walks to work. Just in case you were wondering.


6 left footprints:

Lerie said...

Wow.. great ideas so inspiring! Heheh..and you're way to work is soo...green! Hahha..not like the concrete jungle of bankokg..=)

Lorena said...

Lerie again~!!!

Thanks! It's meant to be shared and also meant to be a reminder for myself. Yeah, it's green. But then, sometimes I'll have to inhale the the smoke from the vehicles' exhaust pipe. Holding your breath doesn't exactly work 100% =P

Unknown said...

Beautiful post!
I really admire the way you write Tina... very engaging. Keep posting yah?


And donch worry, I will tell Sugaroma to save food for next time u come. What you want? I order for you now.
;)

daronloo said...

hey...I remember that road!!! MISS THAT ROAD!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK THEN WE'LL CHASE AFTER GOATS TOGETHER-GETHER...

Lorena said...

Hey Shizz!!!

Thanks for the compliment and the encouragement =)

LOL! Thanks for the thought. I'm not really sure lah... I've been there only twice. Only thing I know is I love the place and the cakes they offer there. Yummyliciousness!!

Lorena said...

YESH DARONS! We shall.. and do it like there's nothing to be ashamed of. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!