CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Wish


I convinced myself today that one of these days, I'll run out of things to write/post. Fine. But, in the meantime, while there's still to write (provided that I'm physically and mentally capable)
, I'll make that happen.

So here goes the day's entry of words:

Unlike the other posts, I'll be grumbling a bit. Yes, we all have those moments once in awhile (I salute those who never had them). Sometimes there's an overdose of it. Today, however, I must let it out.

Over the past few days, I've been feeling quite, but not so, frustrated with me not being able to make full use of my free calls and messaging. I'm entitled to this 'free service' (with those using the same type of sim card) for a week long. And that's only for this one and only month. All because of my handphone. At the moment, I'm using my lousy one which I care not to elaborate more. The other one decided to fail on me when I least expected it. Just.. Like.. That. Now, I have to get it fixed.. again. Maybe, it's got something to do with the way I handle it. I doubt it though.

If I were still in Thailand, my DTAC Happy Dprompt become "DTAC Un-Happy Dpromt".

From this...






To this...







Why? Kenapa? Nokuro? Wei shen me? Bakit?

Tam mai??

The next time around, at around this time of the year, my handphone must make the "owner" happy.


2 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

Wei! Hehehehe! I'm just so glad to stumble upon your lovely coolness blogness! Haha! Tina, loving it...everything!!! Keep it up!

Lorena said...

Hi Aims!!! To your "...lovely coolness" comment -->> "thank you-ness".

Thanks for droppin' by =))