CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

No ~




That above, is so not right. Never serve a drink like that to your customer. Ever. Or else that will be your first and last to see that customer walk into your territorial business space. Adios.

And.....

This staff meeting that I'll be having in a few minutes' time from now is also so not right. Not when my mind is in non-working mode. I'm being childish and immature right now. And I know this is not the right attitude for a working person. There is nothing right about it.

I don't like to wear formal work clothes.
Not during a school break.

I - Don't - Like - Meetings.

I bet my mind is going to wander off.


*The name and location of the restaurant in which that drink was served will be kept discreet. This is to avoid any of the concerned to 'lose face'.


8 left footprints:

Unknown said...

EEWWWWWW.... what the HECK is that drink?????!!!

Ps: Oi get a shoutbox lah! :p

Sendy Monarrez said...

that drink looks disgusting!!!!!!

hey... where do you work?! what do you do!?!

Jules said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The taste and look of it...definitely not right at all!!Don't worry, will never (ever!) go there again.

Formal work clothes...meetings...I'm half glad I'm over with that! Sabar saja ya....konsentrasi, fokus...

Bella Sofilia said...

Hahahaha...so that's all about ur life??? hahaha
ok i will stop laughing now...

since everyone says that the drink is weird, so I will say that the drink looks 'different n special'

Lorena said...

Hi Shizz! About that drink.. I wasn't expecting it to be that way.

Shoutbox ah? I see lah.. =P

Lorena said...

Hey Sendy!

Yup, it does. And because of that my whole appetite was spoiled =(

Working back in my own home state in a district called Tamparuli. I often see Julie ;)

Teaching.. I don't know why I got myself into this.

Lorena said...

Yays-ah Julie! WE SHALL NEVER GO THERE EVER AGAIN! FORBIDDEN!

LOL! Ya, harus tumpukan segala konsentrasi, fokus, dan segala yang sewaktu dengannya dengan kesabaran setinggi G.Kinabalu. AHAhahaha!

Lorena said...

Yes, Sondangs.. that's my life. Hoho.. your comment about that drink is different from the rest.. ah.. "Beauty is in the Beholder's Eyes" =P